3/1 – Wednesday, Bible Study, 6 p.m. Communications Committee meeting, 7:00 p.m.
3/5 – Sunday, Holy Communion In-person/livestream Worship service, 11 a.m. Fellowship Lunch following worship. Bible Study Group, 12:30 p.m. Classroom A.
3/7 – Tuesday, Line Dancing, 10-11 a.m.
3/8 – Wednesday, Fruit of the Spirit Bible Study, 6-7 p.m.
3/12– Sunday, Worship Service, In-person/livestream Worship service, 11 a.m. Fellowship Lunch following worship. MYF mtg, Social Hall, 12:30 p.m. Board of Trustees meeting, 12:30 p.m. Classroom A.
3/14 – Tuesday, Line Dancing, 10-11 a.m. Rebecca Malicsi’s birthday party, 11-1:30 p.m.
3/15 – Wednesday, Fruit of the Spirit Bible Study, 6-7 p.m.
3/19 – Sunday, In-person/livestream Worship service, 11 a.m. Fellowship lunch following worship. Finance Committee meeting, 12:30 p.m. Classroom A. WON Committee mtg, 12:30 p.m. Social Hall.
3/21 – Tuesday, Line Dancing, 10-11 a.m.
3/22 – Wednesday, Fruit of the Spirit Bible Study, 6-7 p.m.
3/26 – Sunday, In-person/livestream Worship service, 11 a.m. Admin Council meeting 12:30 p.m. Guest speaker – Sarah Voit, FESCO Program Director
3/29 – Wednesday, Fruit of the Spirit Bible Study, 6-7 p.m.
Office Hours – Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 10-12 p.m. Wednesday, by appointment only.
Tips for attending Zoom meetings:
- Get to know the “mute” and “unmute” controls! It’s polite to keep your mic muted throughout the service/meeting except when you’re talking – you’d be surprised how sensitive a computer mic is! In the lower left corner, you’ll see a picture of a microphone. Click it to mute or unmute. A red slash across the mic means you are muted.
- Zoom has a chat feature you can use to say hello or send a brief message during the meeting. You invoke it by clicking Chat in the meeting controls on the bottom command bar; this will open a chat box on the right. You can type a brief message to everyone or click on the drop down next to To: if you wish to message a specific person. After typing, press Enter to send the message. The Chat icon turns orange when a new chat message is posted.
- If you’re having any problems with the sound (hearing or being heard), try a headset. The kind you have for your cell phone would work fine. Plug it in to the audio jack on your computer.
- (Laptop/desktop) To better see the Pastor/speaker during a video call, you can maximize their picture by clicking their thumbnail image and choosing Pin Video from the menu.
- To enjoy sequential singing, click Speaker View on the upper right of the screen. To return to viewing everyone, click Gallery View. (Note: It helps during communal singing to pin the music leader’s video.)
- Finally, you can use the Reaction control on the bottom command bar to offer applause or a ‘thumbs up’.